In this role you will help our R&D team improve how we work together and how we use the agile methodology. Together with our Agile Mentors, you will guide our teams through the transformation to Agile, arm agile teams with the right knowledge, tools and training so that they are able to use agile to its full potential.
Together with the Agile Mentors group, you will be developing agile teams and facilitating the organizational culture change necessary for sustained success. Your job will be to understand where the teams are in their journey and to offer the right approach to support their growth. Your main agenda will be an improvement, so we expect you to bring the right questions, challenge people in their thinking and guide them towards building great products for our customers.
- Develop and grow a team of “Agile Mentors” through training, mentoring, and coaching while also supplementing staff in that role as needed.
- Serve in the role of “Agile Coach” through championing, training, and mentoring across the organization.
- Embrace and evangelize Agile values and principles across the organization and in the community.
- Monitor project/team performance through quantitative and qualitative measures of value, outcome, velocity, morale, and satisfaction.
- Develop, implement, and promote Agile best practice standards including the use of boards and tools where appropriate.
- Coordinate between and among Agile teams for progress and impediments in Scrum of Scrums and project management oversight.
- Collaborates with the executive leadership team on portfolio governance for Scrum, Kanban, and other projects.
- Facilitates organizational learning, change management, and process adoption of Agile via metrics, benefits realization, outcomes, and retrospective findings.
- Performs related work and additional duties as needed or required.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Hands on experience with product development
- At least 3 years of experience working in Agile environment in similar position
- Experience with agile transformation within a company
- Strong leader with integrity and business acumen
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated driver and visionary able to make progress despite obstacles
- Strong servant leader able to lead and work with multiple diverse roles and personalities
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.