As the Head of Consumer Product Analytics, you’ll be driving critical product insights for all the platforms including Web, iOS and Android. You’ll partner with teams across the whole Customer Journey Account, Booking, Search, Self-service, Ancillaries to identify what metrics matter, how we measure them, and how we take action on them. You will build out and manage a team of analysts and will own strategic analyses end-to-end from developing the hypothesis, to performing the analysis, to recommending action based on your insights.
Please note this role can be based in any of our offices (Brno, Prague, Bratislava, London, Barcelona) and it is also remote friendly!
- Build, lead and mentor a team of Product analysts
- Set up an analytics roadmap with key questions in product development identified
- Coordinate analytical efforts with analytics leads in other departments
- Work on defining, designing, and monitoring product KPIs
- Oversee design and infrastructure of online experiments
- Participate in development of the product strategy and product development
- Identify growth opportunities in collaboration with product managers
- Partner with Research and Data Science on ongoing businesses projects
- Partner with the Data Infrastructure team to deliver reliable and verified data
- Work on quantitative analysis and present the findings, that go beyond the numbers, showing how our users interact with our products
- 5+ years in a strategic, or consultative, or analytical role
- 5+ years experience working in product analytics, or a similar role
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading a team of analysts
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Solid skills in working with data pipelines, ETL design, SQL
- Working knowledge of R or/and Python
- Mastery in online experiments, A/B testing in a B2C company
- Expertise in designing and communicating dashboards and reports
- Experience working directly and communicating insights to C-level / executive stakeholders
- Self-starter: Data curious and independent in searching solution for business problems, relying on data
- Analytical thinker: Comfortable working with large volumes of data, completing data analyses on tactical and strategic problems
- Adaptable to change: Thrive in ambiguity
- Effective communicator: Able to extract out of data the insights and present complex them as actionable recommendations
- Executive presence: Work closely with top executives. Present and debate recommendations with leadership
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!