The mission of our Marketing & Markets department is to build the Kiwi.com brand – increasing awareness, consideration, engagement and purchase. We are developing unique benefits for our customers and are now building new communication channels and campaigns to engage our prospects and customers.
The Head of Digital Campaigns position is an exciting new role for a digital native. They will use their experience to develop and execute the digital (non-PPC) strategy for Kiwi.com to meet awareness and commercial objectives, leading to the continued growth of our B2C business. They will manage and develop a new team of two Digital Managers.
What will you do:
- Define and deliver the channel strategies in each market and globally, with a view to efficiently scaling digital channels that deliver to our required targets – generating awareness, consideration and new traffic, subscribers, app installs and bookings.
- Oversee and manage the execution, optimisation and reporting of campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google Display, Spotify, TikTok – some of these are new to Kiwi.com and the role will include forging ways to launch, test and develop these channels in selected markets.
- Ensure quality of digital planning, creative and messaging
- Work with Consumer Product and Engineering teams to drive improvements needed to support campaign performance both in web, app, reporting, suppliers, UX.
- Along with the team, scale Hunch to establish always-on dynamic ads and templates that can be scaled across markets
- Manage and optimise budgets across markets and campaigns based on agreed KPIs.
- Oversee continuous testing and optimisation roadmap.
- Plan campaigns across markets alongside organic, offline and unpaid media channels to create coherent plans and areas for collaboration.
- Share learnings with key internal teams to ensure key findings are transferred where possible
- Keep up-to-date with trends and changes to the landscape (e.g. tech, legislation) and provide innovative ways to deal with challenges and identify opportunities.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with colleagues and external agencies.
- Identify tools and software needed to improve performance.
- Solid experience managing brand and conversion campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google Display/DV360, Youtube, TikTok and 3rd party sites (travel-related sites e.g. metas and aggregators, would be an advantage).
- Experience at audience testing, selecting success criteria, and setting KPIs and targets based on testing and benchmarks.
- Experience using a creative automation platform such as Smartly or Hunch.
- Ability to brief and review creative work – digital copywriting experience would be a strong advantage.
- Data-driven and highly competent with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Display/DV360 programmatic campaigns and Youtube. Any other social platforms are a bonus eg Criteo, TikTok
- Prioritise and drive the setup and launch of new channels in markets from scratch.
- Experience of running international campaigns requiring localization.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification and advanced Google Analytics Certified is highly preferred.
- Resilience and determination – able to forge a clear strategy, persuasively communicate it and execute
- Works collaboratively and is able to influence, educate and coach.
- Have the passion and skills to champion Digital channels in Kiwi.com.
- A ‘citizen of the world who embraces an international cross-cultural environment.
- Strong communicator able to make their point in simple terms and define the steps and requirements to get there.
We offer you
•The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 25 days vacation, sick days, Gym membership, private medical care, protection benefit, pension benefit, dental insurance, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in a coworking space in Chiswick Park.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.