We are looking for an experienced Head of HR Operations who will act as a business partner to our Senior Management and be actively involved in managing HR initiatives throughout the whole “employee life cycle”. Picture benefits, feedback culture implementation, performance reviews, employee development, onboarding improvements and much more.
Take a step forward in your career and utilize your skills in a wider context with Kiwi.com! You will be in charge of implementing the HR strategy and leading it’s delivery to completion. You will lead, motivate and develop the HR operations team (15+) with the aim to make Kiwi.com an even better place to work while maximising Kiwi.com’s Operations’ performance.
What will you do?
Supervise and develop the core HR teams (HR Business Partners, HR Admin, Payroll and Comp&Ben), set their targets with them and support them on their way to achieving them
- Focus on driving and moving forward strategic company projects, such as Performance Management, Compensation, Location Agnostic, HR systems automation etc.
- Be the first strategic point of contact for C-level management and help them translate Kiwi.com’s vision and ambitions into an actionable plan from the People’s perspective
- Be the main propagator of Kiwi.com values and lead by example in regards to company culture.
- Closely cooperate and align with other HR teams (Learning & Development, Recruitment/ Employer Branding).
- Ensure further process improvement & HR operations efficiency.
- Actively cooperate with Executive Board to ensure alignment between HR and Senior Management.
- Be responsible for prioritization and participation in HR strategy.
What background & experience are we looking for?
You have business and employees at heart and you love to work in a diverse, ever-changing environment
- 8+ years of experience in HR including ideally few of these spent in the Tech industry
- You are a good listener, advisor and assertive influencer
- You’re a great communicator with strong soft skills, a pleasant and professional demeanour.
- You are a seasoned manager of HR / Ops department who worked closely with and reported directly to the top management
- You have already built, trained, up-skilled HR teams and driven their performance upwards successfully
- You have proven track of leading successful HR initiatives and projects across departments
◦ You have practical experience in driving change management across departments
- You have expertise in Czech Labour Code
- You are proficient in Czech or Slovak and English language (both spoken and written form).
- Your have advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Preferably, you have a good overview of foreign markets (UK, Spain, USA, etc. – latest trends, compensation, remote cooperation, labour code)
What we have for you:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to influence how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (EMEA’s 5th fastest growing Tech Company as per Deloitte 2019, Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50), and we will give you:
Permanent and full-time contract within a forward thinking and financially stable company
- Competitive base salary and Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Five additional paid days off
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.