The mission of our Marketing & Markets department is to build the Kiwi.com brand – increasing awareness, consideration, engagement and purchase. We are developing unique benefits for our customers and are now building new communication channels and campaigns to engage our prospects and customers.
The Head of Marketing Planning & Operations will introduce and oversee campaign planning across all marketing channels to deliver success. They will ensure the smooth delivery of campaigns from a media selection, buying, creative, technical, logistical, legal and budgetary perspective, working across multiple teams to scale our B2C ambition.
What will you do:
- Oversee campaign planning across all channels to achieve business targets.
- Be responsible for Go-to-market media selection, budget allocation and media buying (internal or agencies) and coordinate marketing activity between global and local markets.
- Manage budgets including the development of the promotional plan and relevant business cases.
- Ensure tracking, measurement and reporting are in place.
- Help to scope new customer propositions including competitor research to support requirements e.g. referral schemes and loyalty schemes.
- Work across relevant teams to identify, implement or improve functionality and operations that will further evolve our marketing efforts.
- Ensure new features, USPs or products are launched and integrated into campaign plans.
- Review new platforms and channels to test as well as martech solutions to develop the B2C function.
- Work with internal research teams and follow industry trends to help identify insights and opportunities for the Marketing team.
- Ensure legal and data compliance.
- B2C marketing professional with solid experience in managing media selection and buying, campaign planning and/or campaign delivery function.
- International/Europe media buying would be an advantage – either directly or through agencies.
- Good knowledge of B2C digital campaigns and their key metrics. Experience in managing TV, OOH, experiential and gamification are an advantage.
- Budget management and optimization.
- Excellent knowledge of tracking, measurement and reporting. You’ll be commercially astute and able to make sound decisions based on performance.
- Knowledge and/or qualification in Google Analytics is an advantage.
- Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects and priorities with great stakeholder management.
- A collaborator by nature who values the benefits of teamwork and knows how to get the best from their peers and team members.
- Organized and methodical with the ability to identify, improve and instil new work procedures and processes.
- International marketing experience is a big advantage.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical care, protection benefit, pension benefit.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our Office located in coworking space in Chiswick Park.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.