In this role, you will have a chance to build and set up our new Procurement function.
As a Head of Procurement, you will define and own the team charter, procurement vision and strategy within the Kiwi.com Group.
If you are an experienced Procurement Manager with a can-do attitude and up to a new challenge, we will be happy to see you apply.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Define the team charter, required skills and responsibilities of the Employee procurement team.
- Own the Kiwi´s procurement vision, strategy and gradually work towards building it.
- Discover profitable suppliers, initiate business and organization partnerships and negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services and finalize purchase details.
- Examine and test existing contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Understand company business context, share it with the team and align the strategy.
We would like to see you apply if you have:
- 3+ years in a Procurement role.
- University degree.
- Excellent English language skills, Czech/Slovak language is a plus.
- People management and team leadership experience.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques, talent in negotiations and networking.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software.
- Contracts management, negotiation and vendor account management skills.
- Analytical thinking, which helps you analyze data and present them.
- Attention to detail balanced with swift execution, you can prioritize and always keep your can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and if you are able to interact with colleagues on all seniority levels.
- Passion to share your knowledge and mentor junior colleagues.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with in-house sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.