The mission of our Marketing & Markets department is to build the Kiwi.com brand – increasing awareness, consideration, engagement and purchase. We are developing unique benefits for our customers and are now building new communication channels and campaigns to engage our prospects and customers.
The Head of Product Marketing will work with the Commercial and Product Teams to translate Kiwi’s existing and new product and tech innovations into marketable benefits and USPs that are integrated into campaign plans. They will communicate and cascade the answers to ‘why should a customer buy from Kiwi.com and not from one of our competitors’, initiate and define marketing team requirements for new propositions, functionality and automation, securing their delivery, launch and ongoing improvements.
What will you do:
- Work with Product teams to translate Kiwi.com features and innovations into customer benefits and USPs, cascading these to the Commercial teams and ensuring they are integrated into campaigns and touchpoints.
- Plan and document marketing needs for propositions, functionality and automation – produce use cases, research competitors and the wider market and communicate requirements to relevant product teams and stakeholders.
- Develop business cases and justification to support internal development or external solutions.
- Provide effective contribution to Kiwi’s product and technology roadmap reflecting the commercial requests, their expected contribution and prioritization.
- Provide effective input on proposed new products and features from both a customer and commercial perspective.
- Ensure cross-team cooperation and communication between teams and key stakeholders.
- Solid experience in Product Marketing in a B2C environment; demonstrating the ability to bridge Product and Marketing team needs and deliver marketable customer benefits.
- Experience of marketing automation solutions and their benefits e.g. CMS platforms, Content production solutions and/or promo codes management solutions.
- Understanding of the Product Development process.
- Experience of Agile working and project management tools, preferably JIRA.
- Familiarity with scoping customer propositions e.g.referral schemes, loyalty programs or gamification would be a plus.
- Understanding the technical basics of e-commerce websites and apps.
- Strong operator able to manage multiple projects and timelines across various functions.
- Skilled in recognizing and anticipating customer needs and what needs to be done to deliver or surpass them.
- A ‘citizen of the world’ who embraces an international cross-cultural environment.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.