At Kiwi.com, we keep growing, and we’re seeking an experienced HR Business Partner who will be the person to go-to for the employees and managers. You will be a partner and advisor to our managers ensuring we recognize the best talent on our way to make travel better.
While working closely with your dedicated managers, you’ll be a great support to the employees of your dedicated teams — helping them understand terms and conditions of employment, and supporting them in their personal development and career growth. Having a good rapport is the key, right? You will also consult managers on people-related issues, introduce talent & performance management practices, actively support discussions and transfer best practices across teams and company. You’ll act as a facilitator for the management team.
While supporting our employees and having regular meetings with the managers, you’ll learn their pain points, identify gaps, propose and implement changes that will positively influence employee experience. You’ll be leading and participating in various HR projects and activities — picture benefits, feedback culture implementation, performance reviews, employee development, and much more. As we keep evolving as a company our processes call for updates and you’ll be involved in the never-ending course of the process set up. We don’t do processes for the sake of them but to achieve a great employee experience.
Of course, you won’t be in all of this alone and you’ll be cooperating daily with the team of HR Business Partners and our HR Generalists, not to forget Recruitment, Learning and Development, Payroll teams — of course, the list is not complete. Teamwork first!
So who are we looking for?
- You have employees at heart and you love to work in a diverse environment.
- You are a listener, advisor and influencer.
- You already have at least two years of experience as an HR Business Partner.
- As an HR Business Partner, you have not only supported the employees and management but you have led and implemented HR initiatives and projects across teams.
- You’re a great communicator with strong soft skills, a pleasant and professional demeanour and excellent spoken and written Czech/Slovak and English.
- You are an advanced user of Excel.
- You are a people person, who is able to cope well under pressure, while still keeping a good sense of humour. You embrace change.
- Having worked with managers you have acquired strong business acumen, you know how to set up priorities and manage your time.
- You have a very good knowledge of the Czech labor code and you are able to explain it and apply it within context.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with in-house sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.