At Kiwi.com, we break down barriers to make sure low-cost travel is open and accessible to all. Our powerful search technology creates unique travel options by land, sea and air and finds cheap flights that other search engines simply can’t see. Our tech experts work with the latest hardware, self-built software, and cutting-edge partners, but it’s not just about digital innovation. We’ve over 1,500 people delivering their own innovations in customer service, commercial, marketing, legal, and HR. Bold, bright and ambitious? Join a global business that’s still got a start-up heart. Come and hack the travel market with us.
In the role of HR Business Partner, you’re not just a partner – you’re a strategic enabler. You’ll collaborate closely with our Customer Service mid-managers to ensure that our people remain our greatest asset, aligning HR practices with our overarching goal of making travel better. Your expertise and guidance will be pivotal in shaping our talent management strategies.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Serving as the go-to resource for employees and managers in your dedicated teams, addressing people-related matters with finesse.
- Cultivating strong relationships with internal clients, ensuring open channels of communication and mutual understanding.
- Initiating and leading performance improvement initiatives that enhance the overall employee experience.
- Identifying areas for improvement, proposing changes, and championing their successful implementation.
- Guiding the management team to craft innovative solutions that empower our diverse workforce.
- Taking the lead or contributing to cross-functional HR projects and initiatives that shape our organization’s success.
- Proactively supporting the delivery of HR processes to ensure seamless operations.
- Collaborating closely with other HR teams, contributing to a unified and outstanding employee experience through knowledge sharing and cooperation.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You’re well-versed in the Czech labor code, and you have solid experience in the HR Business Partner role.
- You’ve led HR initiatives and projects across different departments, driving transformative change.
- You’re comfortable navigating MS Excel for advanced tasks, and you have hands-on experience with HR tools, such as Success Factors and Performance Management systems.
- Your English language skills enable you to engage in business conversations confidently.
- Your project management skills allow you to juggle multiple priorities, keeping your cool even in high-pressure situations.
- You’re a collaborative team player who listens actively, advises thoughtfully, and influences positively.
- You thrive in diverse environments, valuing the unique perspectives and strengths each individual brings.
- You embrace change, maintaining a sense of humor and strong business acumen, which guide you through challenges.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.