At Kiwi.com, we keep growing, and due to a happy announcement within our HRBP team, we’re seeking an experienced HR Business Partner who will be the go-to person for our employees and managers. You will be a partner and advisor to our managers ensuring we recognize the best talent on our way to make travel better.
While working closely with your dedicated managers, you’ll be a great support to the employees of your dedicated teams — helping them understand terms and conditions of employment, and supporting them in their personal development and career growth. Having a good rapport is the key, right? You will also consult managers on people-related issues, introduce talent & performance management practices, actively support discussions, and transfer best practices across teams and the company. You’ll act as a facilitator for the management team.
While supporting our employees and having regular meetings with the managers, you’ll learn their pain-points, identify gaps, propose and implement changes that will positively influence employee experience. You’ll be leading and participating in various HR projects and activities — picture benefits, feedback culture implementation, performance reviews, employee development, and much more. As we keep evolving as a company our processes call for updates and you’ll be involved in the never-ending course of the process set up. We don’t do processes for the sake of them but to achieve a great employee experience.
Of course, you won’t be in all of this alone and you’ll be cooperating daily with the team of HR Business Partners and our HR Generalists, not to forget Recruitment, Learning, and Development, Payroll teams — of course, the list is not complete. Teamwork first!
So who are we looking for?
- You have employees at heart and you love to work in a diverse environment.
- You are a listener, advisor, and influencer.
- You already have at least two years’ of experience as an HR Business Partner (or HR Manager/HR Generalist), and you are experienced in supporting IT teams.
- As an HR Business Partner, you have not only supported the employees and management but you have lead and implemented HR initiatives and projects across teams.
- You’re a great communicator with strong soft skills, a pleasant and professional demeanor, and excellent spoken and written English and fluent in Czech/Slovak.
- You are a people person, who is able to cope well under pressure, while still keeping a good sense of humor. You embrace change.
- Having worked with managers you have acquired strong business acumen, you know how to set up priorities and manage your time.
- You have a good analytical mindset and you are able to analyze and interpret HR data.
- You have a very good knowledge of the Czech labor code and you are able to explain it and apply it within context.
What’s in it for You?
Our team is a fun bunch to work with and You’ll get to shape HR in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored.
On top of that you can expect:
- Permanent and full-time contract within a forward-thinking and financially stable company;
- Competitive base salary and Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- Five additional paid days off • Three sick days per year;
- Ability to access our Phantom Stock scheme (depending on seniority and integral regulations);
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.;
- A friendly work environment where dogs are welcome.
- Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team.
- Be open and involve others.
- Be curious and always look for opportunities.