Here at Kiwi.com we just keep growing and the role of our HR Administration Team is to prepare all the necessary documentation for our newcomers, leavers, and promoted employees, as well as provide support to the HR teams.
The mission of the HR Generalist in this role is to secure that all future employees who signed job offers are provided with a unique onboarding experience until they are introduced to their respective teams no matter what location it is.
HR Generalist ensures that HR data processing complies with working rules and code of conduct.
What would you do?
- Be the first point of contact for candidates after their accept job offers.
- Be a trigger for different teams in charge of onboarding – facilities, HW/SW/, HR generalists.
- Be the key contact for hiring managers in case of any questions.
- Be the relocation policy owner.
- Organize & coordinate Induction day.
- Preparation and administration of employment-related paperwork.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations and their administration (Occupational safety and health, Fire and Safety, Medical checks administration, Labor office notification of foreigners, Immigration agenda, etc.).
- Coordinate the Induction day (C-level presentation, communication with Internal Comms team, updating materials, coordination with Learning & Development team).
- Regular and ad hoc reports, and payroll data processing.
- Supports HR Business Partners in daily operation.
- Keeping HR database up to date and correct.
- Participation in activities/projects (Compensation & Benefits, Grow.kiwi.com, Surprise Fellow Kiwi, Impraise).
We would love to see you apply if:
- You already have HR or similar relevant experience for min. 1 year.
- You are fluent in English is at the business communication level (both oral and written)
- You have very good knowledge of the Czech Labour Code ( Czech and Slovak languages )
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, functions)
- You are organized and you know how to set up priorities and manage your time.
- You are a people person, who is able to cope well under pressure, while still keeping a good sense of humor.
- You are a team player who embraces change.
We offer you
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.