System Integration team focuses on internal systems we use at Kiwi.com. Your role will be to take an active part in the selection, implementation, and development of the systems we use or want to use in the future. Also, your aim is to improve user experience, efficiency, and productivity with automation mainly for HR team.
Job description, You will:
- Serve as an administrator of internal tools we use at Kiwi.com.
- Develop internal tools in line with company needs and focus on automatization and efficiency.
- Support colleagues by designing and implementing solutions consistent with industry best practices and company needs.
- Engage with Kiwi.com employees to gather feedback and improve user experience.
- Compare, evaluate, and negotiate pricing and terms of 3rd party services and tools.
- Determine HR needs, suggest, develop and implement new processes and system solutions.
- Actively help the team for better efficiency and their work satisfaction.
- 2-3 years administration/development experience with large corporate systems such as NetSuite, SuccessFactors, Jira, Confluence.
- Familiarity with Software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of information security principles.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and passion to learn new things.
- Ability to work independently and come up with innovative ideas.
- English proficiency (both oral and written).
Good to have:
- Solid knowledge of automatic integration tool options.
- Basic scripting skills and knowledge to apply them (Google Cloud Functions, Apps script, Git,.. ).
- Strong experience in issue tracking tools (e.g. Jira, GitLab).
- Hands-on experience with API concepts.
- Familiarity with HR processes.
- Good communication skills, both technical language (engineering teams) and business language.
- Attention to detail.
Why it rocks to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
- We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on your performance and the company’s results.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Work from home and/ or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.