As an HR Legal Coordinator, you will be responsible for effective guidance and consultancy on various forms of a corporation with ambitions to create an information bridge between the recruitment team, hiring managers, legal, finance, and HR administration teams. We are looking for an adaptable person with a legal background who is capable of working independently while adapting to the needs and priorities of the business.
Job Responsibilities. You will:
- Closely cooperate with external advisors on labor law and tax law specifics, building a network of contacts.
- Coordinate the cooperation between recruitment, finance, and legal teams.
- Prepare, update and advise on a company-wide framework of various forms of cooperation with the management.
- Be responsible for the delivery of administrative-related tasks. (HR system, contracts, invoicing)
- Be the first point of contact in respect of the complex agenda.
We would love to see you apply if you:
- Are fluent in English. A level of at least C1 is a requirement.
- Are a strong communicator in verbal and written form as well.
- Are a flexible team player with a proactive attitude capable of working independently on assigned projects.
- Have strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Have the ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Have knowledge about labor code issues. (mainly Czech labor code)
- Are a student of law in the 4th or 5th year of the Master’s program. A degree in law is an advantage.
- Are a person with at least 1 year of experience in HR/Legal consultancy or other relevant areas.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.