In the role of HR Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading the smooth operations of the HR administration team. The aim of this role is to make sure that all HR operations are established: performance review, compensation, HR policies, and procedures as well as other day-to-day HR activities.
- Leading of HR Administration team, providing feedback and development of HR admin team members.
- Responsibility for HR operations: performance review, compensation, coordination of day-to-day HR administrative activities, dealing with general HR inquiries related to HR policies and procedures, ensuring smooth operations of the HR Admin team.
- Prioritisation and defining requests on the internal informational system, planning, and supervision of individual tasks.
- Identification of improvement of HR Admin processes.
- Hiring new members of the team.
- Supporting HR Director in improvement/enhancement of CompBenefits to improve the employee experience.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Team management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-changing environment.
- Ability to explain complicated issues in a clear and simplified manner.
- Strong communication and customer service skills, ability to handle sensitive and highly charged conversations.
- Demonstrated comfort with ambiguity and organizational change.
- Strong quantitative, analytical (technical and business), and problem-solving skills.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with in-house sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.