The mission of iOS Engineer is to help us build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing application software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Development of new features according to specification and project architecture following the design patterns and best practices
- Communication with other developers, product managers and graphic designers
- Fixing bugs, writing tests and refactor old code when needed
- Work on maintained workspace, split into modules and SPM projects, without unnecessary third party tools
- Own features from technical design through completion and prioritization of tasks
- Proposing technical solutions to problem in your team
- Experience with programming in Swift
- Good knowledge of the iOS platform
- Spoken and written English
- Experience with Foundation, UIKit, MapKit, Core Data and SwiftUI is an advantage
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing and CI is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve problems efficiently by coming up with the best possible solution
- Analytic thinking
- Attention to detail
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.