The mission of iOS Engineer is to help us build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing application software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Development of new features according to specification and project architecture following the design patterns and best practices
- Communication with other developers, product managers and graphic designers
- Fixing bugs, writing tests and refactor old code when needed
- Work on maintained workspace, split into modules and SPM projects, without unnecessary third party tools
- Own features from technical design through completion and prioritization of tasks
- Proposing technical solutions to problem in your team
- Experience with programming in Swift
- Good knowledge of the iOS platform
- Spoken and written English
- Experience with Foundation, UIKit, MapKit, Core Data and SwiftUI is an advantage
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing and CI is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve problems efficiently by coming up with the best possible solution
- Analytic thinking
- Attention to detail
We offer you
•We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in the centric cosy neighbourhood (Sant Antoni) in Cloudworks coworking space where you can enjoy Kiwi.com’s private office space, two common terraces with great views, discounts on lunch meal providers, common coworking activities (yoga, games, etc.), free refreshments and shower.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical insurance, Employee Assistance Program, GymForLess membership, the annual subscription for El Bicing.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•Dogs and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.