Přejít k obsahu
Přejít k hlavnímu menu
Přejít k vyhledávání
The mission of iOS Engineer is to help us build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing application software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Development of new features according to specification and project architecture following the design patterns and best practices
- Communication with other developers, product managers and graphic designers
- Fixing bugs, writing tests and refactor old code when needed
- Work on maintained workspace, split into modules and SPM projects, without unnecessary third party tools
- Own features from technical design through completion and prioritization of tasks
- Proposing technical solutions to problem in your team
- Experience with programming in Swift
- Good knowledge of the iOS platform
- Spoken and written English
- Experience with Foundation, UIKit, MapKit, Core Data and SwiftUI is an advantage
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing and CI is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve problems efficiently by coming up with the best possible solution
- Analytic thinking
- Attention to detail
LocationBrno, Czech Republic
Curious about what you're getting into?
We all share the same passion, but each team has its own spirit. Find out if this one is the right fit for you.
Tech community events in 2021
To meet talented people, we organize and join tech events. We talk about what we do and how we do it, and we connect with others. Visit code.kiwi.com to see where you can find us.