The booking tribe is responsible for the checkout part of the Kiwi.com
product. Join the Mobile Booking team and cooperate with its web and backend counterparts in a squad-like manner to deliver a seamless customer experience.
Work with the product, design, and quality assurance to ensure the features are covered from beginning to end. Work with analytics to make data-driven decisions. Use data from the account storage, talk to colleagues from the ancillaries team, and support various payment methods to satisfy our customers’ needs.
With teammates from all over Europe visit different offices and become a power user of our app. Join the community activities or become a contributor to our open source libraries. The way is yours.
We offer you
• Work with the latest iOS technologies.
• Dedicated time for self-studying.
• Regular team buildings & team gatherings.
• We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
• We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card, Employee Assistance Program.
• Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
• The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
• Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
• We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
• Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Salary range starting from 2560 EUR per month gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.