This is a full-stack recruitment role. We’re not administrators neither observers. We actively craft the way we do our job, we’re the true owners of our candidates’ experience. Kiwi.com
Recruiter is present at all stages of the process, starting with creative and out-of-box advertising to an onboarding lunch with the new hire. Do you consider yourself to be a creator rather than a follower? This is your chance to shine bright.
As a IT Recruiter, you’ll build a solid partnership with our hiring teams and help them create effective recruiting strategies while providing a great and personalized experience to both candidates and hiring managers. To be specific, you’ll be a partner to our Hiring Managers helping them find the right candidates for their teams with a focus on senior-level talents. To be specific, we expect You to hire 30+ senior engineers within 12 months to ensure that our product delivery is smooth and aligned with our road map.
We’re looking forward to learning from your experience, expertise and insights to help us shape the best experience candidates can have with us. Together, we’ll work to make the most of our recruitment data to make sure our recruitment process delivers top-notch quality.
team is committed to ensure equality. We consider our team’s diversity in terms of race, gender, disability, belief, sexual orientation or age to be one of our greatest assets. And we’re looking for a recruiter who shares the same view.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have candidates and hiring managers at heart and you are passionate about delivering oustanding recruitmentexperiences.
- You have a minimum of four years’ experience recruiting in IT and have an in-depth understanding of mutiple recruitment techniques and best practices. Or in short, you are an undercover superhero who is still passionate about recruiting and sharing what you learnt with others
- You have experience with active sourcing through different platforms (LinkedIn, GitHub, Stackoverflow, etc.) and are passionate about this topic andfinding new possibilities and approaches including time savvy Chrome extensions..
- You’re creative, dedicated and you easily build lasting relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and colleagues. No worries, this one will be easy with Kiwi.com people.
- You’re a great communicator with strong soft skills, a pleasant and professional demeanor, and excellent spoken and written English.
- You’re a candidate oriented professional, who is flexible, patient, responsible with the ability to improvise and keep to deadlines. The improvisation part is important here.
- You know how to set priorities and manage your time and emotions. Efficiency and results are key.
- You have a real desire to become the best professional you can be and share your success with your team
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
- Our team is a fun bunch to work with and you’ll get to shape recruitment in a fresh and international company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored.
- Joining us on this role means that you will have the opportunity to experiment, make an impact and help us to bring the world’s recruitment best practices into reality.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.