This is a full-stack recruitment role. We actively craft the way we do our job, we’re the true owners of our candidates’ experience and all stages of the hiring process.
As an IT Recruiter, you’ll build a solid partnership with our hiring teams and help them create effective recruiting strategies while providing a great and personalized experience to both candidates and hiring managers. To be specific, you’ll be a partner to our Hiring Managers helping them find the right candidates for their teams with a focus on senior-level talents. We expect You to hire 30+ senior engineers within 12 months to ensure that our product delivery is smooth and aligned with our road map.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience recruiting in IT and an in-depth understanding of multiple recruitment techniques and best practices.
- You have experience with active sourcing through different platforms (LinkedIn, GitHub, Stackoverflow, etc.) and passion for finding new possibilities and approaches including time savvy Chrome extensions.
- You’re creative, dedicated and you easily build lasting relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and colleagues. No worries, this one will be easy with Kiwi.com people.
- You’re a great communicator with strong soft skills and excellent spoken and written English.
- You’re a candidate oriented professional, who is flexible, patient, responsible with the ability to improvise and keep to deadlines.
- You know how to set priorities and manage your time and emotions.
- You have your CV in English 🙂
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
- Our team is a fun bunch to work with and you’ll get to shape recruitment in a fresh and international company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored.
- Joining us on this role means that you will have the opportunity to experiment, make an impact and help us to bring the world’s recruitment best practices into reality.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical insurance, Andjoy scheme, annual subscription for Biking (Smou).
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our Office located in the centric cozy neighborhood (Sant Antoni) in Cloudworks coworking space where you can enjoy Kiwi.com’s private office space, two common terraces with great views, discounts on lunch meal providers, common coworking activities (yoga, games, etc.), free refreshments and shower.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•Dogs and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.