is an important player in the travel industry with modern technology and a unique product. What makes us different from others is that technology has been part of our DNA from the very beginning.
You will be joining the Manage my Booking team, responsible for Kiwi’s post booking pages, in other words, the booking has been made, now it’s time to travel! We build a great bunch of features that enable our passengers to order additional services; choose their meals and seats; change details of their flights; and most importantly in 2021, find their way out of trouble when the unexpected happens, cancellations or flight reschedule or aiding with their refund claims. Just to name a few.
Our ambition is to build the best customer experience in the travel industry. Do you want to help us? Do you want to be “in touch” with real people who use your code?
We want to boost our team with another motivated, ambitious and passionate member who has the confidence to challenge themselves and challenge us. Could that be you?
Interested in how we work?
- Check out our tech blog.
- Take a look at Orbit Components, our design system.
- Check out our open-source code!
- Schedule an interview with us and ask us in person!
Dev stack you’ll use:
- React, Next.js, TypeScript, styled-components, XState, React Query, ES6, Jest, Cypres, Isomorphic/Universal rendering, Redux, Webpack, Flow.
- Frontend teams with mixed developers, UX/UI designer and QA.
- Combination of Kanban agile workflows with continuous integration and release.
- You can also participate in our side projects written in Vue.js, Python, etc.
What’s it like to work at Kiwi.com?
- Distributed engineering team.
- Direct cooperation with Product Managers, QA, UX/UI and other engineering teams.
- Daily releases and delivery.
What do we expect from you?
- Previous experience with React (If you know other frameworks well such as Backbone, Angular, Ember, Vue.js, basic experience with React is enough).
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Willingness to understand users’ needs.
- A mindset to solve problems, not tasks.
- Strong testing skills.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Ocassional work from home and/ or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.