You’ll use the most modern DevStack:
- React, Redux, Relay, Next.js, Flow, TypeScript, Babel, Cypress integration testing, Jest unit testing, Storybook
- GraphQL, Node.js
- GCP, AWS, Kubernetes
You’ll help us build our unique internal tools:
- Combining 10+ data sources
- Using APIs with thousands of requests per minute
- Serving thousands of customer requests daily
- Used by 2000 Customer Service agents daily
- Vital for Kiwi.com Customer Service
What’s it like to work at Kiwi.com?
- Full Stack teams based in Prague, Brno, and Bratislava
- Agile workflows and methodologies (Kanban, Scrum)
- Cooperation with product managers, UX designers, testers and other engineering teams
- Direct access to users of internal tools
- Communication over Slack in English
- Project management in Jira and Gitlab
- Daily releases of new features
What do we expect from you?
- Previous experience with React and GraphQL
- HTML5, CSS3, DOM, browser APIs and understanding of how the web works
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Experience with Git (Gitlab, Github)
- Backend development and infrastructure knowledge is a big plus
- Ability to work with remote teams and understanding users’ needs
- A mindset to solve problems, not tasks
Why it rocks to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on your performance and the company’s results.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.