DevStack you’ll use:
- React, Redux, Relay, Next.js, Flow, TypeScript, Styled-components, Babel, Webpack, Gulp, Storybook
- GraphQL, Node.js
- Cypress integration and Jest unit testing
- GCP, AWS, Kubernetes
You’ll help us build and grow our unique product:
- Combining 10+ data sources to provide the best travel experience for our customers
- Optimize the SEO performance of kiwi.com for different search engines
- Using APIs with thousands of requests per minute
- Improving the performance and scalability of kiwi.com
- Using and improving our open-source React component library: https://github.com/kiwicom/orbit-components
What do we expect from you?
- Previous experience with SEO and best practices
- HTML5, CSS3, DOM, browser APIs and understanding of how the web works
- Experience with Git (Gitlab, Github)
- Backend development, server-side rendering, and infrastructure knowledge is a big plus
- Ability to work with remote teams and understanding users’ needs
- A mindset to solve problems, not tasks
What’s it like to work at Kiwi.com?
- Full Stack teams based in Prague, Brno, and Bratislava
- Agile workflows and methodologies (Kanban, Scrum)
- Cooperation with product managers, UX designers, QA, and other engineering teams
- Communication over Slack in English
- Features are always well defined, UX designers deliver the design ready for implementation using the Figma tool
- Daily releases of new features using automated continuous integration and delivery
- Our JS codebase is built using a functional composition paradigm with a clear separation of concerns
- Salary starting from 2 500 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.