Would you like to start your career in Finance? Then we have a great opportunity for you as we are looking for a Junior Accountant who is responsible for basic accounting tasks, support work of senior accountants on daily operations, and during month-end and year-end closing. It might sound simple but trust us, there is way more to do and learn and we are happy to help with it as far you have some experience/education to build on.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Booking incoming invoices and communicating with vendors and internal approvers of invoices
- Issuing invoices to partners, executing the bank accounting and cash box booking
- Performing checks of travel expense reports of assigned departments and accounting for final travel expenses and related card transactions
- Supporting in the process of monthly reconciliations
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by senior accountants or Head of the department
We would like to see your application if you have:
- High School/Business Academy/College or University degree in Economics, ideally in Finance/Accounting
- Knowledge of accounting principles and CZ GAAP (IFRS as an advantage)
- Proficient English communication skills (min. level B2/C1) and fluent Czech/Slovak
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and it would be nice if you have some experience with accounting software as Netsuite/Pohoda/SAP, etc.
- A self-motivated spirit who can work proactively and efficiently on both individual and team assignments, and do understand the ownership of assigned tasks
- An eye for detail and a bright, analytical mind who is always very well organized and possesses a powerful ability of prioritization
- Persistent and independent strong ‘can do’ attitude
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry.
You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Extra 5 days of paid leave,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this role.