As a Business Recruiter, you would work as a trusted advocate, advisor, and facilitator to both hiring managers and our top talents. You will actively craft the way we do our hiring, as our recruiters are the true owners of our candidates’ experience and we strive to make it the best possible. We are committed to ensuring equality, our team’s diversity in terms of race, gender, disability, belief, sexual orientation, or age is one of our greatest assets. And we’re looking for a person who shares the same view.
- help senior recruiters with their recruitment needs (sourcing, screening CVs, coordination of interviews, etc.);
- manage the whole recruitment cycle of our business teams (mainly customer service, etc.);
- be present at all stages of the hiring process, starting with creative and out-of-box advertising to an onboarding lunch with the new hire;
- come up with various ways of getting candidates’ attention and keeping them attracted;
- build solid partnerships with our hiring teams and help them create effective recruiting strategies;
- make a real and immediate impact on people’s lives and the company’s achievements.
- 1+ years of relevant recruiting experience;
- Candidate experience at your heart;
- Professionalism, ability to improvise and keep to deadlines;
- Ability to set priorities and handle your time. Efficiency is the key;
- Great communication skills, pleasant and professional demeanor and excellent spoken and written English;
- Fun and relaxed doesn’t mean unprofessional in our case.
Good to have
- Strong soft skills and ability to put in other people’s shoes;
- Good orientation and experience with various recruitment/ sourcing/ HR tools
- Passion about the recruitment world, best practices, and HR trends
- A ‘citizen of the world’ mindset with the ability to embrace an international cross-cultural environment
What’s in it for you?
- Freedom to try new things and unleash your ambitions.
- Competitive package including bonuses.
- Ability to access our Phantom Stock scheme (depending on seniority and integral regulations).
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- A friendly work environment where dogs are welcome
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with in-house sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.