is an important player in the travel industry with modern technology and a unique product. To support the growth and new innovative initiatives we are looking for a Frontend Engineer who will have an important role in shaping our future.
The Account & Subscription tribe is working directly at the core of the user experience. Imagine a cross-platform experience guiding you from the initial search through planning, booking, sharing details with other travellers, and keeping you well informed during the entire duration of your journey. Imagine all of that being unified across travel means (carriers). Making all that truly personalised and customer-centric, that’s the mission of the Account tribe. And if you love innovations, all of this will set foundations for new and truly exciting business models.
Are you a passionate, creative developer? Do you like to inspire people around you but also be inspired by them? Can you imagine working in a fast-changing and truly international environment? Do you want to work on something that matters and “be in touch” with real customers? Then join us, together we will shape the future of the phenomenal experience, which travelling is.
Dev stack you’ll use:
- React, Relay, Next.js, Typescript, Styled-components, Storybook
- Yarn workspaces (we have a monorepo-like setup)
- GraphQL, Node.js
- Cypress E2E testing and Jest with React Testing Library
- Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, GitLab
- Jira, Slack
What’s it like to work at Kiwi.com?
- Fully remote or onsite work in one of our locations: Prague, Barcelona, Brno, Split, Bratislava.
- Distributed engineering team
- Direct cooperation with Product Managers, QA, UX/UI and other engineering teams.
- Daily releases and delivery.
What we’ll consider an asset
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Willingness to understand users’ needs.
- A mindset to solve problems, not tasks.
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We love contributing and using Open Source. In fact, our whole design system is Open Source.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- Expect the best of others and believe in the power of the team.
- Be open and involve others.
- Be curious and always look for opportunities.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.