The CS Systems tribe is responsible for the custom tools used by our Customer Care teams and for supplying them with tools that enable Kiwi.com to provide the best Customer Care experience possible.
As a CS Systems QA engineer, you will help to ensure the high quality of several different tools used by our customer support teams by means of manual testing, implementation and maintenance of automated tests, analyzing user reports, and more…
- Challenging the product’s functionality and quality to bring the best out of the product.
- Being a product superuser (knowledge about how the product works and what it is set out to do).
- Creating test cases, maintaining and executing tests (Automated/Manual).
- Reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Analysing community reports, reproducing reported bugs.
- Supporting developers with bug reproducing, and testing bug fixes/new features.
- Monitoring active issues, communicating across teams to ensure a smooth release process.
- Knowledge of core concepts of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Ability to identify key product risks and design tests around it
- Have a critical eye and are good at spotting issues & problem-solving skills
- Advanced OS user (Windows, Android, MacOS, IOS)
- API knowledge, and good command of Chrome DevTools
- Good written and verbal English communication
- Good time-management skills
- A team player, initiative and responsible individual
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.