Account Management’s mission is to ensure and secure the growth of every partnership within BizDev’s point of focus starting from general evaluation and scalability of profit to upsell and diversification of content/features sold to/through partners. All the activities are as well focused on strengthening positions within multiple markets of choice while still balancing B2B and B2B2C presence ratio to avoid any unforeseen impact.
As Key Account Manager (KAM) you will be focused mainly but not only in the APAC region, and responsible for support in onboarding and control of the performance of existing partners from medium to high priority, the latter one will prevail within your portfolio.
You will lead projects of medium to high complexity and fulfill tasks assigned by the Head of Account Management. You will hold daily evaluations of partner performance and the creation of improvement plans to help fulfillment on the level of company sales and profitability targets.
The success of this role will be measured by:
1. Meeting net revenue goals resulting from both new and existing accounts while maintaining optimal agreed profitability within specified unit economics
2. Delivery of effective product development and optimization plans for select partnerships within agreed budget and timeline
3. Cross-team cooperation to deliver ensure partnership growth
4. Accurate mid to long-term forecasting supporting bottom-up company budget planning.
- Assistance with new partners onboarding of Tier 1 and 2 partners (the lowest category in Kiwi is Tier 4).
- Coordination of internal and external efforts to implement new partners in order to release them in production. Facilitation of communication between all engaged parties, following the internal procedures and checklists.
- Control of technical progress, set up operational(with Front/Back Office Team) and financial (reporting, invoicing cycle) processes with the new partners, their maintenance, and continuous optimization of performance.
- Provision of account management services to the defined portfolio of Distribution partners, such as analysis, reports, and biweekly communication to retain and improve cooperation.
- Day-on-day evaluation of partner performance, creation of improvement plans, and renegotiation of current commercial setup based on evaluation outcome. Maintenance of Account Development Plans
- Lead complex projects related to the improvement of existing processes and new possible types of cooperation assigned by the Head of Account Management.
- Creation of Business cases and ROI calculations related to your projects
- Preparation of weekly reports to Head of Account Management on progress and issues encountered.
- Support the Head of Account Management in moving forward projects and enhancement of internal processes.
- Reflect all business activities in internal materials and tools (CRM, reporting tools, pipeline tools…) in order to allow an alignment within the team.
- Forecasting partner sales and evaluating it versus actual benefits received.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience within Account Management, Network Management (preferably within travel or supporting IT industries)
- Experience with APAC region
- Experience with sales/AM/operations managers
- English is at an advanced spoken and written level; any other world language is an advantage
- Ability to build new and enhance existing relationships with our business partners
- General project management knowledge and capability of handling multiple partner-related projects
- Basic knowledge of commercial contract formation
- Uncovering needs and potential for improvement
- Data analysis skills (Capability of reading, interpreting, and manipulating the data)
- Capability of general financial and business planning
- Perfect understanding of the travel product’s capabilities and limitations
- Broad and up-to-date understanding of the travel industry and trends
- Profound knowledge of the global travel industry
- Ability to work under pressure and to deliver within the deadlines defined
- Being naturally curious and wanting to know how everything works and explore new things and solutions
- Being open-minded, you chase constructive feedback in order to improve yourself
- Good analytical skills and understanding of business needs
- Understanding travel product’s capabilities and limitations
- Ability to optimize and think outside of the box
- Good communication skills, including assertiveness
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to build new partnerships
- Ability to handle the coordination of detailed processes cross-departmental and cross-company
- Team player
- Great time management skills
Ideal to have
- Ability to work with and manage remote teams
- Willingness to travel as required
- Work under pressure
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.