Key Account Manager
As a Key Account Manager (KAM), you will take over duties connected to the partners providing content to Kiwi.com inventory.
You will be responsible for support in onboarding and control of the performance of existing partners.
You will lead complex projects and fulfil tasks assigned by the management.
You will hold daily evaluations of partner performance and the creation of improvement plans to help fulfil the company-level sales and profitability targets.
- Targeting new potential partners negotiating and closing the deals. Attending industry events might be required.
- Conducting commercial negotiations with the existing partners to get better content by negotiating better fares or better rewards for sales.
- Coordinating internal and external efforts to implement new partners to release them in production. Facilitation of communication between all involved parties, following the internal procedures and checklists.
- Setting up operational (with GDS Team) and financial (reporting, invoicing) processes with the new partners, their maintenance, and continuous performance optimisation.
- Providing account management services to the defined portfolio of Airlines, booking, and ticketing partners, such as analysis, reports, and quarterly meetings to retain and develop those partnerships.
- Escalating to the regional KAM in case of significant issues with the partner.
- Supporting regional KAM when onboarding new members.
- Participating in cross-departmental projects.
- Using the tools available to reflect all business activities in our internal database (CRM, reporting tools, pipeline tools) to ensure the team is aligned with the current situation.
- Supporting market ownership principles by taking a proactive approach to the set of dedicated markets.
- Being the champion of related business areas with regular follow-ups, reporting and improvement proposals.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a commercial role from within the travel industry.
- Advanced digital skills (Google Sheets, Chrome, basic analytical tools).
- Excellent level of English written and spoken at a C1+ level.
- Broad and up-to-date travel/airline industry knowledge.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills with a good level of assertivity.
- Knowledge and experience with GDS systems. (Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo)
- Being self-driven and data-focused.
- The ability to travel whenever needed.
- The capability of general financial and business planning.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deliver within the deadlines defined.
- Natural curiosity and interest in knowing how everything works.
- Open-mindedness, you chase constructive feedback to improve yourself.
- Ability to think outside of the box.
- Ability to coordinate and navigate through detailed processes cross-departmentally and cross-company.
- Great time management skills.
- We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
- We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card, Employee Assistance Program.
- Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- Salary in the range between 1800 – 2400 EUR.
Nice to haves:
We offer you:
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.