At Kiwi.com, we believe everyone should be free to experience the world and that’s why we’re breaking down the barriers to low-cost travel. Using our powerful search technology, we create solutions to make affordable travel accessible for all. With 1200+ people supporting our innovative digital roadmap, we work in a culture that celebrates collaboration, problem-solving, bold decisions, and big ideas. Come and hack the travel market with us!
What is the FinTech Tribe about?
We deal with all the monetary flows in Kiwi.com. More precisely, we are a Tribe of developers, payment specialists, business & data analysts and product magicians inside Kiwi.com in charge of building the pillars of everything that is directly or indirectly related to payments in Kiwi.com. Payments from our customers, payments to airlines and travel agencies, preventing fraudulent behavior, anything you can imagine in that matter, we’re involved.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Lead PM with a passion for implementing global solutions directly impacting the customer.
You will be a boss who decides what the product and engineering teams work on, you will drive key initiatives and ensure alignment with the company. You will get to work with companies from the whole world such as PayPal, Klarna, AliPay, Facebook, Barclays, or JP Morgan, and implement their solutions.
What will be your responsibility?
- Lead cross-domain projects with significant impact on the company. You contribute to strategic product decisions on the company level. Product strategy, feature design, and technology approach for your specific product may be ambiguous (not yet defined) and you lead the work to define it.
- Delivery of all FinTech features such as Installments, ApplePay, E-vouchers, Open Banking methods, etc.
- Introduction and development of agile practices.
- Take care if the sprints rub properly a separate item – you will drive and present roadmap for the entire tribe.
- Setting up proper cooperation between engineers PMs and specialists to drive the agenda forward.
- Develop all domains – look for the next big thing.
- Participation on initiatives on product leadership level.
- Participation on Fintech strategy and vision and translating it into specific actions.
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience.
- Ability to define compelling product vision.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and working in cross-functional agile teams to successfully deliver results.
- Ability to create simple solutions to complex problems with competing priorities.
- Broad technical knowledge, including familiarity with Payment processing, issuing or at least Fraud Prevention.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills and thrive at delivering clear and concise messages that resonate with the whole audience.
- Proficiency in using data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs, and evaluate new opportunities and ideas with internal and external partners.
- Ability to evaluate new technologies and determine where they fit Kiwi.com solutions and strategies.
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced and continually changing environment.
- An easy-going, yet results-oriented demeanor.
What’s it like to work at Kiwi.com?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
- We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
We offer you
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our office in Prague, situated in the heart of the Karlin district with an in-house gym, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, and free refreshments.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Edenred, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- The latest version of Hardware – Mac or Windows based on your preferences.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.