At Kiwi.com, we believe everyone should be free to experience the world and that’s why we’re breaking down the barriers to low-cost travel. Using our powerful search technology, we create solutions to make affordable travel accessible for all. With 1200+ people supporting our innovative digital roadmap, we work in a culture that celebrates collaboration, problem-solving, bold decisions, and big ideas. Come and hack the travel market with us!
About the role
We are looking for a lead product manager who is passionate and understands Data and Marketing. In this role, you will be directly impacting our B2C growth as a part of Kiwi.com’s MarTech team.
The scope of MarTech domain is wide and includes main areas as SEO, Marketing Automation and Marketing campaign performance improvements. You will be actively involved in delivery process improvements between our Commercial Teams and multiple Product, Data, and Engineering teams. You will be working very closely with SEM Manager and all internal Data Analytics teams.
- Own one or more marketing automation products with focus on effective customer acquisition and engagement
- Support the vision, strategy and execution to drive customer base growth.
- Own and manage the backlog of dedicated Engineering team(s).
- Responsible for evaluation of the impact of their product on business.
- Lead the prioritization and execution of discovery initiatives (POCs, MVPs).
- Support an improvement of team product discovery processes in cooperation with Commercial teams.
- Lead and influence the decisions on the metrics and the data organization.
- Stakeholder management, both internal and external.
- Ability to convey complex ideas and persuade executive audiences, both internally and externally.
- Cooperation with data analysts, data scientists, engineering teams, marketing representatives to come up with the best solutions and organize the delivery of solutions across multiple teams.
- You have proficient experience of implementing or using Marketing automation tools.
- You are a very data-oriented, marketing-in-heart person.
- You have 5+ years in a Product Management (or Leader of Data Analytics team) role in the IT industry with successfully launched B2C products and/or features behind your belt.
- Understanding of ML and Data Science principles and youou have experience in longer-term work on strategic features.
- You understand fully the architecture and tech components behind their product area and the broader architecture. Partners with Engineering Managers to make decisions on technical solutions.
- You are able to define the priority of backlog items based on data insights and user feedback and keep the backlog in order, as well as define and own the roadmap priorities.
- You have strong people skills and stakeholder management
- You are able to identify product gaps and market opportunities.
- You know what an MVP means – and how to deliver it and experience in data analytics tools and AB testing.
- You know how to draw conclusions from a diverse set of user feedback.
- Your English is fluent – both written and spoken. You will work in an environment with people of 50+ nationalities.
- Strong operator able to manage multiple projects and timelines across various functions.
- Obsessed with customer benefits and overall product experience.
- A good listener able to learn from existing experience within the team before adding value themselves.
- Strong communicator able to make their point in simple terms and define the steps and requirements to get there.
- Organised and methodical with ability to instill work procedures and processes across various functions and geographies.
Specific role requirements
- Ability to work with and manage remote teams.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our office in Prague, situated in the heart of the Karlin district with an in-house gym, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, and free refreshments.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.