We are looking for someone with a passion for localization and languages. Our website is localized into 36 languages and we need to manage the localization workflow, manage and communicate with translators and make sure that our website, mobile app or emails look like they were created by natives from scratch. No need to speak in all languages, important is to have knowledge of localization requirements and how to successfully manage a team of external translators as well as how to communicate with internal stakeholders to get all necessary details about localization request requirements.
What will yo do:
- Manage localization projects from beginning to end. Receive and deliver assignments, plan workload, negotiate deadlines, assign work to an internal and external team.
- Preparation of individual localization requests, collecting appropriate references to be able to localize the content and deliver desired output (e.g. by preparing them an outstanding localization kit).
- Working with CAT tools and Content management tools as well as proposing areas of improvement and automation between them
- Track vendor performance and implement initiatives to meet internal quality standards. Make sure quality, budget and deadline requirements are met.
- Communicate project requirements to translators, proactively keep company stakeholders up-to-date on project progress and notify about potential risks or delays.
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as product and project managers, marketing managers, content writers, engineers and designers.
- Optimize all stages of localization projects, proactively identifying areas of improvement, streamlining projects and improving workflows.
- Educate stakeholders, translators and vendors on processes and best practices, and maintain documentation and guides
What do we expect?
- 3+ years of experience with localization and its best practices
- Very good knowledge of CAT and content management tools
- Experience managing external vendors or pool of freelance linguists is preferred
- Project management skills, time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Passion for communication within multilingual team from all around the world
- English on a professional level
- Proactivity, sense of responsibility and be independent in your work
- Strong attention to detail in reading translation in the language that you don’t understand
Salary starting from 2 000 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.