As Metasearch Account Manager you are responsible for managing and optimizing the performance of Kiwi.com Meta Search partners on a global scale. You will manage the full partnership lifecycle and deliver improvement plans aligned with the company’s sales and profitability targets.
- Provide account management services to the defined portfolio of Metasearch partners, such as analysis, reports, and daily communication
- Evaluate daily partner performance, identify trends and insights and proactively create improvement plans and renegotiate commercial conditions whenever considered relevant
- Work hand in hand with revenue management, analytics, product, and engineering to identify and execute levers for profitable growth
- Identify new partnership opportunities managing from negotiation to onboarding and optimization
- Manage and deliver a logical, continuous testing and optimization roadmap
- Create insightful reporting in a timely and concise way and build reliable sales and revenue forecasts for partners’ portfolio
We would love to see you apply if you:
- Have Min 2 years experience in account management with meta search partners.
- Have a sound understanding of the air travel distribution capabilities and limitations.
- Have a broad and up-to-date understanding of the travel industry and trends.
- Have the ability to build strong and trustful relationships with business partners.
- Have general project management knowledge and capability of handling multiple partner-related projects.
- Are data-driven and have strong analytical skills.
- Have proficiency in English. Other European languages will be a plus.
- Are a team player who works collaboratively and is able to influence, educate and coach others.
- Are an excellent communicator.
- Are a fast learner with a passion for digital media and travel.
- Have a proactive approach towards your work and the ability to think outside the box.
- Are resilient and determined – able to forge a clear strategy and execute plans in a dynamic and changing environment.
We offer you
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in a coworking space in Chiswick Park.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 25 days vacation, sick days, Gym membership, private medical care, protection benefit, pension benefit, dental insurance, life insurance, and Employee Assistance Program.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.