As Office On-Site support your role will be to provide complete administrative support (physically and remotely) for the Kiwi.com Košice office and its employees. You will oversee service suppliers and manage the office operations.
- Assist and support the site leaders and employees.
- Assist and cooperate with other operations teams (HR, Payroll, Finance, EUS, etc.).
- Assist with the coordination of team buildings and company events.
- Manage the relationship with the co-working space front office or reception operations.
- Administrate the budget of the projects/services within your scope of work and assist with allocating the costs, resources and defining the timelines for individual projects.
- Cover the tasks in compliance with Occupational Safety & Health and Fire Safety from an operational or workplace perspective.
- Supervise proper maintenance and regular technical revisions of the Building management system (ventilation, lighting, power systems, fire systems, and security systems-CCTV, ACS) from an operational or workplace perspective.
- Handle the individual parts of relocation and moving projects independently.
- Plan and monitor seating plans, on-site moving requirements of individuals, and onboarding of new employees
- Administrate workspace software (Officespace software) including basic tasks (updating seating, floor plans, utilities), and ensure end-user support for workspace software (able to provide training).
- Assist with Inventory control/Stockpile management.
- Administrate the basic office guidelines, describe the activities and processes, and regularly publish and update them in internal tools.
- Communicate with suppliers and ensure daily operation services or/and product delivery.
- Prepare and administrate the tenders, evaluate the results, present them to the management and coordinate the service/lease agreements processing.
- Coordinate and give instructions across departments and/or with external subjects when it comes to unexpected or emergency situations.
We would love to see you apply if you have:
- Knowledge of English and Slovak at a professional level (both oral and written)
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, G Suite)
- Knowledge of administration of SW like JIRA, Docusign, Legito, and Confluence
- Good organizational skills
- Great communication skills
- The ability to cooperate with remote teams to provide complete support for employees
- The ability to remotely substitute colleagues of the same position in other branches (countries)
- Experience working in an international company (advantage )
- Advanced knowledge of the local laws related to the office operations (advantage)
We offer you
•We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our office located in the center of Košice.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card, Employee Assistance Program.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.