Here at Kiwi.com we just keep growing and the role of our HR Administration Team is to prepare all the necessary documentation for our newcomers, leavers, and promoted employees, as well as providing support to the HR teams.
The mission of this role is to ensure that all future employees who signed job offers are provided with the uniques onboarding experience until they are introduced to their respective teams no matter what location it is.
What will you do?
- Be the first point of contact for candidates after their accept job offers.
- Be a trigger for different teams in charge of onboarding – facilities, HW/SW/, HR generalists.
- Be the key contact for hiring managers in case of any questions.
- Be the relocation policy owner.
- Organize & coordinate Induction day.
- Assign buddies.
- Coordinate the Induction day (C-level presentation, communication with Internal Comm team, updating materials, coordination with Learning & Development team).
So who are we looking for?
- You already have HR or similar relevant experience for min. 1 year.
- You are fluent in Czech/Slovak and your English is at the business communication level.
- You are organized and you know how to set up priorities and manage your time.
- You are a people person, who is able to cope well under pressure, while still keeping a good sense of humor.
- You embrace change.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.