Aren’t you afraid to source the best QA people on Linkedin to help our recruitment?
Do you know what a content plan is?
Are you a good event planner and organiser?
For our Kiwi.com office in Bratislava, we are looking for an energetic colleague who would help our site lead with these activities:
- Employer Branding (Bratislava office) – content creation for IG a Linkedin
- Organising team buildings and social events
- Searching for candidates on Linkedin with cooperation with our recruitment team
- Operation stuff as booking tickets, hotels, conferences, work with Concur, attendance, organising interviews
We would love to find a person who is:
- Motivated & self organised
- Gets things done
- Able to pick up and learn new things quickly
- Flexible – is able to work every week approx. 15-20 hours
- English is must have
We can offer:
- Beautiful and fun office in Zuckermandel with PS5, Oculus 2 VR, table football, monkey bar for training and much more
- Refreshments at the office
- Partial home-office
- Possibility to learn new things and grow in Kiwi.com
- Nice team – we are a great bunch of passionate and fun people from all over the world, with whom you will be happy to work. We look forward to you joining us
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices!
- Starting from 750€; depending on your skills and experience
We offer you
•We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card, Employee Assistance Program.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.