At Kiwi.com, we keep growing, and we’re seeking an experienced People Analytics Specialist who will work closely with our international HR team, and partner with experienced HR BPs, L&D, and CompBen professionals to extract data into insights for the business. This role will be dedicated to analyses of the People Team’s data – including recruiting, learning & development, people operations, and organizational effectiveness.
You will support key deliverables for special projects related to the People Operating Plans – Talent Management (such as career development & planning, diversity, retention, compensation & benefits, employee well-being, employee engagement, workforce, and strategy planning). You will be analyzing data and statistics to identify trends and patterns, delivering reports, and providing advice to support HR and Kiwi.com business stakeholders in better decision-making.
Job Responsibilities. You will:
- Identify and frame existing valuable people-related metrics.
- Develop existing reports to gain greater insight into key areas of people’s activity.
- Design and execute new approaches to the measurement of those metrics.
- Proactively analyze data and make recommendations where it would be appropriate to develop or improve existing processes or data.
- Support HR transformation projects to ensure reporting is forward-thinking and is credible for decision-making purposes.
- Provide HR Information System support to our HR Applications Managers and HR Analysts.
- Partner with stakeholders and people team members to support ongoing and ad hoc operational analytics efforts.
- Clearly and concisely articulate definition, share knowledge, and inform the client base of information that is being supplied.
- Create and automate various surveys and reports within our performance platform and HCM.
- Communicate insights and implications to key stakeholders.
We would love to see you apply if you have:
- An ability to quickly assess and report on existing practices and to identify key areas for improvement.
- Strong ability to develop and communicate data-driven recommendations.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Well-developed organizational skills and prioritization.
- 2 or more years of experience in an analytical role (HR experience or HR consulting experience is strongly preferred).
- Experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and Performance Management Systems.
- Experience with HR System Reporting (Oracle/People soft/SAP/Taleo/eArcu/Fusion/Successfactors, etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes.
- Advanced/Expert level of Excel.
- A team spirit and ability to take the initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to translate ‘data speech’ for the benefit of HR and other stakeholders, including the usage of google slides, sheets, and documents.
We offer you
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.