In less than 8 years, we disrupted the Travel industry by pioneering virtual interlining and became the 5th fastest growing tech company in EMEA according to Deloitte. Our goal is simple – yet no easy – to become the world’s first Virtual Global Supercarrier. To do so, we want to find the very best talent worldwide and provide them with the tools, budget, and support needed to bring our ambitious plan into reality.
As a Pricing Analyst, You will help our managers to understand analytical insights of the dynamic and challenging world of travel and support their business decisions by data. Your mission will be to review our pricing decisions and build Kiwi.com’s Global Pricing Strategy.
- Driving sales, Revenue and Net Revenue margin by designing and implementing pricing actions
- Coordination with Internal pricing stakeholders technical execution of a pricing change
- Aligning whole product portfolio pricing strategy
- Assisting the Commercial team in setting up future deals
- Understanding the current pricing strategy and technical configuration and taking ownership of the long-term maintenance & scalability of the pricing system and its rules
- Min. 2 years of experience in e-commerce Pricing and Revenue Management field
- Very good understanding of RM, best pricing practices, and P&L economical mechanics
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for the counterparts’ business challenges
- Profound knowledge of English, both written and oral
- Ability to find the middle ground between company strategic goal & operational team challenges
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- User knowledge of SQL and Bi tools
Good to have:
- Self-motivation, ‘can do’ spirit and eagerness to succeed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great problem-solving skills, analytical mindset and attention to detail
- Software development knowledge
Nice to have:
- Travel industry experience
- Python or R experience
What’s in it for You?
You’ll get to shape the newly created team in a fresh and global company and multinational environment. You’ll help us disrupt the Travel industry and Make the Travel better, “the Sky is the Limit”.
On top of that you can expect:
- Freedom to try new things and unleash your ambitions
- Competitive package including bonuses
- Ability to access our Phantom Stock scheme (depending on seniority and integral regulations)
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- A friendly work environment and work schedule with possibilities of HO
- Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team
- Be open and involve others
- Be curious and always look for opportunities
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.