The Revenue Management Team’s focus is on delivering trading insights to support the company’s profitability and key processes of budgeting, forecasting, pricing, and market insights. As a Head of Business Insights, You will be there to bridge the gap between Finance and Trading so our managers understand analytical insights into the dynamic and challenging world of travel. Your daily bread will be to extract, conceptualize, and visualize data to support our management’s decisions.
In less than 8 years, we disrupted the Travel industry by pioneering virtual interlining and became the 5th fastest growing tech company in EMEA according to Deloitte. Our goal is simple – yet no easy – to become the world’s first Virtual Global Supercarrier. To do so, we want to find the very best talent worldwide and provide them with the tools, budget, and support needed to bring our ambitious plan into reality.
The Revenue Management Team’s focus is on delivering trading insights to support the company’s profitability and key processes of budgeting, forecasting, pricing, and market insights. As a Head of Business Insights, You will be there to bridge the gap between Finance and Trading so our managers understand analytical insights of the dynamic and challenging world of travel. Your daily bread will be to extract, conceptualize and visualize data to support our management’s decisions.
- Developing frameworks, models, tools, and processes to institutionalize findings related to any area of the organization
- Building case studies and what-if analyses to evaluate the impact of new products, business features, and pricing changes
- Building ad-hoc reports and communicating insights directly with management
- Defining, leading & coordinating quick corrective actions of missed opportunities, following-up with relevant stakeholders for the long-term sustainable solutions
- Min. 5 years of experience in Business Analyses or e-commerce Revenue Management field supporting profitability and data-driven business decisions
- Easiness to conceptualize and extract insights from Data
- Experience with Data Visualization, retail analytics, and Modelling
- Great problem-solving skills, Excellent communication skills and empathy for the counterparts’ business challenges
- Profound knowledge of English, both written and oral
- Travel industry experience
Good to have:
- Confident knowledge of MS Excel, BI Tools and SQL
- Great analytical skills and flawless attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Doer attitude and good business intuition
- Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team
- Be open and involve others
- Be curious and always look for opportunities
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.