In this role, you will have a chance to support the Head of Procurement to ensure the procurement compliance.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will help to build the Procurement department and will be responsible for establishing and maintaining P2P processes.
If you are an experienced Procurement Specialist with a can-do attitude and up to a new challenge, we will be happy to see you apply.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- On-board new vendors and maintain relationships with existing ones.
- Support and control the internal customer in the purchasing process and guide towards a preferred supplier.
- Manage inventories in cooperation with internal customers and maintain accurate purchase, pricing and expiration / renewal records.
- Take care of RFI, RFP process and ensure that all P2P process is done well.
- Place orders and conclude commercial agreements with suppliers.
- Introduce procurement policies and procedures to internal customers / stakeholders.
- Update and maintain information in systems necessary to manage and control the business.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Support your manager in building a procurement department and procurement processes.
We would like to see you apply if you have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Procurement role.
- Academic background ideally in Economics or IT.
- Excellent English language skills (C1).
- Experience in collecting and analysing data.
- Attention to detail and ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Ability to identify opportunities and improve processes.
We offer you
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.