The mission of the Content&Search Business Analyst Team lead is to manage the Content&search business analysts team in supporting Content and Search teams with analyzing all our available data, supporting business decisions in order to maximize their impact on the business. The Content&Search Business Analyst Team lead should define the mission of the team and guide its implementation into practice. The role also includes a good understanding and communication of the financial and operational impact of any changes that may occur by determining the data requirements, metrics and deliver a business analysis of a project or program, and keeping a clear line of communication with stakeholders.
Job Description, You will:
- Translate complex business analysis into digestible explanations while providing non-area-related use-cases & examples.
- Build case studies and what-if analyses to evaluate the impact of new products, business features, and pricing changes.
- Build meaningful and appealing self-service dashboards independently.
- Turn business problems into data definitions.
- Drive the discussions on areas of strategy, and reach out to teams and groups within and outside of your team to propose the ideal solution to the problem.
- Keep clear communication with the stakeholders. Proactively communicate any analytical findings and propose possible actions.
- Provide training & workshops for anyone in the organization.
- Guide the team members in their personal development and in the delivery of the tasks.
- Proactively eliminate obstacles that are slowing down you or your team.
- Provide strategic thinking – next steps analytics, new approaches, new tools.
We would love to see you apply if you have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the (Business) Analyses Team Lead role supporting profitability-wise business decisions (preferably from travel industry – e.g. airline pricing/GDS knowledge)
- Strong business acumen applied in analyses, ability to define the scope, track, execute, and communicate on projects.
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written.
- Great analytical skills and flawless attention to detail.
- Ability to look at things from a broader perspective and understand how any change will impact the entire company and be able to anticipate risks & opportunities.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex results to any audience.
- Self-motivation, persistency, and ‘can do’ spirit.
- Ability to work in a dynamic working environment and adapt fast to changes.
- Experience with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with Data Visualization, retail analytics, and Modelling is a plus.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Leadership/mentoring/training experience is a plus.
The salary is starting from 3500 Euro depending on relevant experience and skills.
We offer you
•The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card, Employee Assistance Program.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.