The vision of the Consumer Product Shopping Experience team is to build a product of choice for finding and booking travel options. We have the best flight content in the world, competitive prices and great additional services to fine-tune the travel experience. And we are building search and booking clients that will bring all this to the customer in the most efficient way.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced analyst who will work in collaboration with Product Managers, Designers and Engineers to support data driven decisions in the Shopping Experience domain and become an integral part of the team’s success.
What will you do?
- Work collaboratively with the Consumer Product Shopping Experience team to build a product of choice for finding and booking travel itineraries
- Analyze customer preferences and behavior patterns for search experience optimizationDecipher the booking funnel and propose steps for conversion rate optimization
- Own analytical projects to support our Consumer Product Shopping Experience team. Deliver quantitative results, business understanding and actionable insights.
- Drive experiment evaluation of product changes – every product decision is backed by data
- Build dashboards to track the performance of our product and provide business with strategic insights
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers and engineers on resolving day to day challenges and planning the long-term strategy of our product
- Collaborate with Data Intelligence team on building Data Models by providing expert data knowledge
What do we expect?
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst or business analyst
- Strong analytical thinking, curiosity, and proactive approach to problem-solving
- Advanced SQL knowledge (we use PostgreSQL and BigQuery)
- Experience with data visualization tools (we use Looker)
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced level of English
- It’s a nice plus if you have experience with: Common Statistical methods knowledge (regression, classification, resampling, …) or AB testing or Python/R for data analytics
Why it rocks to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
- We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.