We are looking for a Technical Product Manager with a passion for creating innovative solutions leading to a great customer experience.
Your mission will be to build a large-scale order processing platform and aim to maximize the stability, scalability and sustainability of the platform and secure smooth processing of all the orders.
On the journey, you will closely cooperate with multiple product teams working on different parts of the platform, together directly contributing to the company’s mission to drive customer loyalty through better service.
- Own technical and product features through the entire product lifecycle: ideation, discovery, planning, and delivery
- Prioritize the team’s backlog to maximize impact on business objectives, including continuous requirements gathering and dependency management
- Deploy and use best practices to measure, understand and optimize the success of the products you own
- Own the product domain, define product strategy and plan accordingly to execute the strategy with your team
- Lead the decision on the metrics and the data organization within Autobooking domain, influence product metrics at the company level
- Communicate product status and schedule delivery for releasing new products and services
- Define high-level requirements and be able to split them into independent deliverables
- Actively engage the stakeholder ecosystem around your product
- Evaluate new technologies and determine where they fit kiwi.com solutions and strategies
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- 3+ years in a Product Management role in the IT industry with successfully launched B2C products
- Ability to define compelling product vision
- Business acumen and entrepreneurship drive
- Technical knowledge, including experience with modern web technologies
- Ability to negotiate and execute technical decisions
- Strong people skills and stakeholder management
- Proven track record of taking ownership and working in cross-functional agile teams to successfully deliver results
- Ability to create simple solutions to complex problems with competing priorities
- Proficiency in using data and metrics to back up assumptions, and drive actions
- Ability to define the priority of backlog items based on data insights and user feedback and keep the backlog in order, as well as define and own the roadmap priorities
- Fluent English – both written and spoken
We offer you
•The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
•The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.