You will be defining and negotiating a roadmap reflecting departments goals and supporting a wide company vision & strategy. Define high-level requirements (epics) and be able to split them into independent deliverables. Create project schedules and provide change management. Communicate product status and schedule delivery for releasing new products and services. Manage stakeholder feedback and expectations. Own and curate team’s prioritized backlogs, including the regular updates of the tasks based on continuous requirements gathering. Understand well internal and external customer needs, drive regular feedback loops, and be directly responsible for stakeholders satisfaction. Able to evaluate new technologies and determine where they fit Kiwi.com
solutions and strategies.
- 2+ years of relevant full-time, industry experience (product management)
- Worked as a PM or domain expert to one or more products and has developed a solid understanding and mindset about Product Management
- Does not necessarily have domain experience, while is passionate about the broader product area and eager to learn across multiple domains
- Business savvy and able to learn business skills
- Understands clearly the impact of their product area within the budget
- Actively identifies blockers and triggers the necessary people to overcome them. Is able to release internally and externally with little or no guidance
- Defines predictable delivery for their initiatives.
- Understands the agile delivery model of their team, tracks and uses basic delivery metrics.
- Fully learn the architecture and tech components behind their product
- Engage with key decision makers and the stakeholder ecosystem around their product
- Defines a clear value proposition for each feature they manage
- Has excellent documentation and presentation skills. Is able to successfully present across internal and external audiences. Organizes knowledge according to company standards.
- Understand the vision of their product area and of the whole company and contributes to it with their features.
- Defines and keeps the roadmap in the short term updated for their features and products, in connection with OKRs
- Identify and shape the objectives their features. Contributes to the objectives of their team and possibly broader teams.
- Validates problems and solutions with UX and Engineering
- Define primary metrics for their features. Can execute ad instrument the metrics in the delivery phase.
- Understands user research and actively or passively takes part in user-facing activities.
- Keeps the backlog in order in accordance with the roadmap priorities, defines priorities on a task level
- Presents and persuades on decisions based on business and user value
- Act when you spot the problem or inefficiency, either by escalating to your managers or senior colleague. You ask how we can make it better and put your hands on if you can improve it personally.
- Always want to improve and you are looking for personal development opportunities. You actively promote and supports a continuous learning approach within the team. You experiment and try different ways how to solve the problem; reflect, share or propose ideas.
- Lead yourself, your task and time management. You follow our values and demonstrate them by your behavior in day-to-day life.
- Actively listen to others and ensure they are understood.
- Set the right tone in discussions to achieve goals in a respectful way.
- Take the lead on driving conversations within the team. You are able to discuss tasks with your peers and managers.
- Behave consistently with the company values and you are able to explain them.
- Salary starting from 1,750 EUR p.m.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.