We are looking for a Product Manager, who will help us develop a platform that supports our Customer Support department’s functions and needs. We strive to help the front office and back-office agents solve any issue for our customers, making sure we keep them on the happy path.
You will collaborate with multiple engineering teams and business leaders to enable a personalized, seamless, and engaging customer experience across all customer touchpoints and offerings.
- Based on your product vision & strategy, design new features and propose improvements to existing features to maximize impact.
- Ensure product vision, goals, strategy, and deliverables are aligned and understood across the whole organization.
- Deploy and use best practices to measure, understand and optimize the success of the products you own. Understand the internal and external customer needs, drive regular feedback loops, and be directly responsible for your deliveries’ outcomes.
- Communicate product status and schedule delivery for releasing new products and services.
- Own and curate team’s prioritized backlogs, including the regular updates of the tasks based on continuous requirements gathering.
- A customer-obsessed person with a passion for creating innovative solutions.2+ years of relevant product management experience.
- Ability to build a strong, customer-centric product vision.
- Create simple solutions to complex problems with competing priorities.
- Proven track record taking ownership and working in cross-functional teams to successfully deliver results. Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced and continually changing environment.
- Ability to integrate and balance priorities, work activities, and resources for the benefit of multiple key stakeholders.
- Have exceptional presentation and communication skills and thrive at delivering clear and concise messages that resonate with the whole audience.
- Ability to use data and metrics to define the hypothesis, back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate new opportunities and ideas with internal and external partners.
- An easy-going, yet results-oriented demeanor.
- Ability to evaluate new technologies and determine where they fit Kiwi.com solutions and strategies.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.