You will be a new Product Manager in the FinTech tribe, with responsibilities over the Payouts domain – in simple, to get the money from us to our partners as efficiently as possible. You like to be challenged while building new payment solutions. You love data as the main decision driver. You will learn industry-leading fintech knowledge. On top of that, you will work with a group of young, but very experienced and energetic professionals.
What can you expect?
- Focus mostly on the backend parts of our flows, so you should be familiar with APIs, SLAs, microservices architecture, etc.
- Talk a lot. You have to actively engage the stakeholder ecosystem around your product and the whole company, including external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the development team and ensure smooth cooperation with other teams that might be needed for delivering your product’s features.
- Lead the prioritization and execution of discovery initiatives within your team.
- Deliver and maintain rather complex solutions that enable us to be the market leader.
- Own the features through the entire product lifecycle: ideation, discovery, planning, and delivery.
- Shape the roadmap for your product area in synergy with the rest of the portfolio, and in alignment with OKRs and business objectives.
- Open, free-to-speak and engaging environment
How do we see you?
- 3+ years of relevant product management experience, (Travel or the FinTech domain is a plus).
- Independent, detail-oriented person with strong analytical skills.
- You have to understand the product development life cycle.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, able to achieve win-win situations while helping to build a high engagement and motivational environment.
- Hands-on experience with root cause analysis, cost-benefit analysis, and ROI discovery.
- You have the drive and ability to get through with the projects
Why does it rock to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
- We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.