First of all, we are looking for somebody who likes and understands Data and Marketing. As a Product Manager for Marketing Automation, you will be directly impacting our B2C growth as a part of Kiwi.com
‘s MarTech team. The scope of MarTech domain is wide and includes main areas as SEO, Marketing automation and Marketing campaigns performance improvements. You will be actively involved in delivery process improvements between our Commercial Teams and multiple Product, Data, and Engineering teams. At the same time you will be managing the Backlog of a dedicated Development team(s) and working on product discovery and improvements with a focus on customer acquisition using our first party data. You will be working very closely with SEM Manager and all internal Data Analytics teams.
Success of this role will be measured by:
– Improved quality and relevancy of our bidding strategies
– Transformed first party data into signals which improve our spent on Paid channels (mainly SEM)
– Conversion Rate improvements of Acquisition activities
– Improved domain data quality
– Time-to-market of new Acquisition strategies
– Effective contribution to Kiwi’s product and technology roadmap reflecting the commercial requests, their expected contribution and prioritization
- Owns one or more marketing automation products with focus on effective customer acquisition and engagement Helps with the vision, strategy and execution to drive customer base growth.
- Own and manage the backlog of dedicated Engineering team(s).
- Helps with strategy how to improve customer acquisition from multiple channels
- Responsible for evaluation of the impact of their product on business.
- Leads the prioritization and execution of discovery initiatives (POCs, MVPs) related to their product.
- Helps with an improvement of team product discovery processes in cooperation with Commercial teams.
- Leads the decision on the metrics and the data organization across dashboards. Influences product metrics at the company level.
- Actively defines and engages the stakeholder ecosystem around their product and the whole company, including external stakeholders.
- Is able to convey complex ideas and persuade executive audiences, both internally and externally. Drives the structure of knowledge management across the company.
- Works with multiple data analysts, data scientists, engineering teams, marketing representatives to come up with the best solutions and organize the delivery of solutions across multiple teams.
- You have proficient experience of implementing or using Marketing automation tools.
- You are a very data-oriented, marketing-in-heart person.
- You have business acumen and entrepreneurship drive.
- You have 5+ years in a Product Management (or Leader of Data Analytics team) role in the IT industry with successfully launched B2C products and/or features behind your belt.
- You have 3+ years of experience in driving product development in agile environments (or Leader of Data Analytics team)
- Preferred candidates will also have experience in marketing, preferably with product launch marketing track record.
- Understanding of Machine Learning and Data Science principles
- You have experience in longer-term work on strategic features
- You understand fully the architecture and tech components behind their product area and the broader architecture. Partners with Engineering Managers to make decisions on technical solutions.
- You are able to define the priority of backlog items based on data insights and user feedback and keep the backlog in order, as well as define and own the roadmap priorities.
- You have strong people skills and stakeholder management
- You are able to identify product gaps and market opportunities.
- You know what an MVP means – and how to deliver it.
- You will be able to cooperate with remote teams.
- You have experience in data analytics tools and AB testing.
- You know how to draw conclusions from a diverse set of user feedback.
- Your English is fluent – both written and spoken. You will work in an environment with people of 50+ nationalities.
- You are able to work towards the goals without day-to-day supervision.
- You have a passion for new technologies and digital products
- Strong operator able to manage multiple projects and timelines across various functions
- Detailed oriented and ambitious to outperform previous achievements and external competitors
- Obsessed with customer benefits and overall product experience
- A ‘citizen of the world’ who embraces an international cross-cultural environment
- A collaborator by nature who values the benefits of team work and knows how to get the best from their peers and team members
- A good listener able to learn from existing experience within the team before adding value themselves
- Strong communicator able to make their point in simple terms and define the steps and requirements to get there
- Organised and methodical with ability to instill work procedures and processes across various functions and geographies
- Executor able to translate the theory and planning into a workable plan which delivers the desired results
Specific role requirement
- Ability to work with and manage remote teams
- Willingness to travel as required
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.