As the Product Manager for Transactional Messaging – Messaging platform, you will be responsible to ensure that every message triggered from any internal system in Kiwi.com
reaches the customer on time and through the most relevant communication channel.
You will own a portfolio of various delivery metrics for several communication channels including email, SMS, mobile push notifications plus any other channel you will identify as important for reaching the company goals. You will be introducing personalised orchestration flows, events based messages throttling and ensuring high throughput of the messaging platform. No, you will not be working on marketing campaigns and promos, but notifications related to Kiwi.com
customer reservations and their accounts, for which you will be the go-to person for anything connected to channels orchestration and delivery.
You will ensure that the latest trends and newest features are leveraged in order to drive the high delivery rates. You will be mostly communicating with the dedicated development team, other Product Managers and business partners from multiple ESPs (Email Service Providers) and SSPs (SMS Service Providers). Together with your colleagues responsible for communication flows (messages content and its conversion to open and click actions), you will have the opportunity to drive the future of the Transactional Messaging experience in the whole Kiwi.com
for both web and mobile users.
In our team, the Product Manager typically:
- Owns the features through the entire product lifecycle: ideation, discovery, planning and delivery.
- Responsible for evaluation of the impact of their features on business and user experience (with help of a dedicated Analytic team).
- Shapes the roadmap for their product area in synergy with the rest of the portfolio, and in alignment with OKRs and business objectives.
- Leads the prioritization and execution of discovery initiatives within their team and contributes to the continuous improvement of discovery processes.
- Leads the decision on the metrics and the data organization across dashboards. Influences product metrics at the company level.
- Actively defines and engages the stakeholder ecosystem around their product and the whole company, including external stakeholders.
- Is able to convey complex ideas and persuade executive audiences, both internally and externally. Drives the structure of knowledge management across the company.
- Works directly with the engineering team, designers, data analysts, user and market researchers, brand and marketing representatives, and copywriters to come up with the best solutions.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- You have experience in managing messaging platforms at some scale.
- You have 3+ years in a Product Management role in the IT industry with successfully launched B2C products and/or features behind your belt.
- You have 3+ years of experience in driving product development in agile environments
- You understand fully the architecture and tech components behind the product area and the broader architecture.
- You are able to partner with Engineering Managers to make decisions on technical solutions.
- You understand the following abbreviations and expressions without having to use Google: JWT, DKIM, Hard bounce, async, FIFO, APNs, GSM-7
- You are able to define the priority of backlog items based on data insights and user feedback and keep the backlog in order, as well as define and own the roadmap priorities.
- You are able to identify product gaps and market opportunities.
- You know what an MVP means – and how to deliver it.
- You will be able to cooperate with remote teams.
- You have experience in data analytics tools and AB testing.
- Your English is fluent – both written and spoken. You will work in an environment with people of 50+ nationalities.
- You are able to work towards the goals without day-to-day supervision.
- You have a passion for new technologies and digital products.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.