As the Product Manager for Transactional Messaging – Communication flows, you will be responsible to ensure that the communication towards the Kiwi.com
customers is clear, personalised, trustworthy and aligned across all supported notification channels.
You will be owning conversion metrics for several communication channels including email, SMS, mobile push notifications plus any other channel you will consider as important for reaching the company goals. No, you will not be working on marketing campaigns and promos, but notifications related to Kiwi.com
customer reservations and their accounts, for which you will be the go-to person for anything connected to both content and visuals of these notifications.
You will focus on conversion of web users into Kiwi.com
mobile app users, improving company-wide self service metrics, serving context-aware and personalised travel hints and suggestions. You will ensure that the latest trends and newest features are leveraged in order to drive the high engagement rates. You will be mostly communicating with the dedicated development team, other Product Managers and very closely with Service Designers and Copywriters.
Together with your colleagues responsible for the Messaging platform (set of services enabling sending notifications via various channels), you will have the opportunity to drive the future of the Transactional Messaging experience in the whole Kiwi.com
for both web and mobile users.
In our team, the Product Manager typically:
- Owns the features through the entire product lifecycle: ideation, discovery, planning and delivery.
- Responsible for evaluation of the impact of their features on business and user experience (with help of a dedicated Analytic team).
- Shapes the roadmap for their product area in synergy with the rest of the portfolio, and in alignment with OKRs and business objectives.
- Leads the prioritization and execution of discovery initiatives within their team and contributes to the continuous improvement of discovery processes.
- Leads the decision on the metrics and the data organization across dashboards. Influences product metrics at the company level.
- Actively defines and engages the stakeholder ecosystem around their product and the whole company, including external stakeholders.
- Is able to convey complex ideas and persuade executive audiences, both internally and externally. Drives the structure of knowledge management across the company.
- Works directly with the engineering team, designers, data analysts, user and market researchers, brand and marketing representatives, and copywriters to come up with the best solutions.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- You have experience in managing messaging platforms at some scale.
- You have 3+ years in a Product Management role in the IT industry with successfully launched B2C products and/or features behind your belt.
- You have 3+ years experience in driving product development in agile environments
- You understand all the limitations of the most frequently used communication channels (email, sms, mobile push notifications)
- You have passion for suggesting tempting and questioning robotic English content for well known and brand new communication scenarios.
- You understand following abbreviations and expressions without having to use Google: API, ESP, Apple PPR, AMP, GSM-7, Silent push, Trust score
- You are able to define the priority of backlog items based on data insights and user feedback and keep the backlog in order, as well as define and own the roadmap priorities.
- You are able to identify product gaps and market opportunities.
- You know what an MVP means – and how to deliver it.
- You will be able to cooperate with remote teams.
- You have experience in data analytics tools and AB testing.
- You know how to draw conclusions from a diverse set of user feedback.
- Your English is fluent – both written and spoken. You will work in an environment with people of 50+ nationalities.
- You are able to work towards the goals without day-to-day supervision.
- You have a passion for new technologies and digital products.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.