The Project Manager is responsible for the governance and project management of initiatives within the Booking Fulfillment product domain.
The Project Manager role will partner with the various teams within the domain to support and proactively work with them, to facilitate the work occurring between them and the other business units and stakeholders. They will help the teams to scope and plan the projects by helping to document the project goal, KPIs, roadmap and main deliverables.
The Project Manager will ensure that the projects of the Booking Fulfillment teams are managed in a consistent manner, whilst working with the other business units & stakeholders to build engagement and where needed governance over decisions needed for work to be signed off. In some cases, the role requires dealing with external vendors and managing external stakeholders.
The Project Manager will also help the different teams to mitigate the project risks and dependencies to make sure there is progress towards the project milestones.
First and foremost, the Project Manager will ensure the team’s roadmaps/plans focus on agreed business priorities, dependencies and strategies – designed based on data and business needs, and delivered against the shared objectives & goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Apply structured methodology to and lead project/change management activities
- Own the successful delivery of the end-to-end project lifecycle
- Lead independently complex projects with cross-functional impact driving them through execution, analysis, recommendation and implementation
- Engage and influence stakeholders; work collaboratively with business domain partners and infrastructure teams to drive enterprise strategy execution
- Drive the Project scoping and Planning by helping to document the project goal, KPIs, roadmap and main deliverables
- Communicate project insights and recommendations across all stakeholders
- Identify and track cross-team and department dependencies
- Productively interact with different stakeholders up to the Vice President level
- Apply change management processes and tools as needed to create a strategy to support the adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Ensure a project closing and correct handover to Business. Hold project members accountable for the delivery of their part of the project
- Understand milestones and impediments
- Track and report progress, manage overall timelines, dependencies, risks & issues, and monitor interdependencies (within & outside the project)
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- You have business acumen and an entrepreneurship drive
- Well-versed in managing stakeholders and product life cycle
- You have 5+ years of experience in project management in agile environments
- You have an Agile Mindset and are an excellent communicator
- You will be able to cooperate with remote teams
- Experience in data analytics tools is good to have
We offer you
•The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
•The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.